Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Challenge 45B - Picture My Life

Welcome back to Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog! 



 This is week 2 of the Picture My Life Challenge. 

If you do not have the Picture My Life cards you can use the Picture My Life type cards that come in each paper pack. 






http://crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.com/2017/05/hello-btf-challenge.html



You have until May 8th at 11:55 pm - EST to participate in this challenge! 
We would LOVE to see your creations!!  Please consider in joining us on this challenge! 

Have a crafty day!! 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how a PML card from one to another changes according to the creator...fascinating, example our Hello PML Card. I was not one to see a card created from a PML card but I have managed three cards now with no problem which I thank you BTF for encouragement for using them. So hopefully I can encourage others to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!