Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Creative Favorites times 3!

A big thanks to all of you who have participated in our recent challenges!  We realize we have gotten a bit behind in posting our Creative Favorites but no time like the present to get things caught up.

Our Creative Favorite for the BTF #40 Hello Lovely theme
is Sue Bruch:


Our Creative Favorite for the BTF #41 Complements theme
is Sue Reynolds:


And last but not least, our Creative Favorite for the BTF #42
Dreamin' Big theme is Ronda La Duke:


Congratulations Sue B, Sue R, and Ronda!
Please be sure to grab the Creative Favorite Badge from our sidebar.

We hope to see everyone back to play along with our current "Spring" themed challenge using Close To My Heart products.  You can find more information HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card! Now can someone please tell me how to grab the badge?

    I've tried several things and I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!