Saturday, February 20, 2016

New Design Team Member

Please welcome Annette Selders to our Design Team.


Hello, crafty friends!  My name is Annette Selders and my husband, 21 year old daughter and I live in a very small town in Iowa (USA).  While I have been a lifelong crafter, I discovered scrapbooking and paper crafting around 2008 and bought my first paper kit -the lovely Paper Garden set- from Close To My Heart.  My first Cricut followed soon after and I quickly became hooked.  In May of 2011 I became a consultant with CTMH and started going to and hosting crops.  Due to some ongoing health issues, I no longer work outside the home so crafting has really become my lifeline; the creativity helps boost my spirits and being a consultant and going to crops provides lots of socialization.  I also learned that I really enjoy teaching others about the joy of memory keeping and discovering their own creativity.  I began following challenges and blogging (www.littlecropshop.blogspot.com) in 2012 but this is my first experience being on a design team and I'm so excited to join this super talented group of ladies.  One last note:  I always hear people complain about being too far behind in their scrapbooking and getting discouraged, but I literally inherited over 100 years of photos that I'm just starting to dip into so I tell those folks that nobody is further behind than me!  lol

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your appointment for DT Member. I'm a newbie on Color My Heart Color Dare and I love the responsibilities, and I'm sure you will too...great to get in on the ground floor. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!