Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Introducing Our Newest Design Team Member

Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog would like to introduce you to our Newest Team Member Jenny Johnson:
Hi Everybody!
My name is Jenny Johnson, but I'm known better online as Crazy About Cricut.  I am a proud stay at home mom of 4.  I love being with them, love all the moments they give me to scrap about, and treats I get to make for them!  I’m a TOTAL night owl, so after bedtime is when I really get going!  When I’m not crafting,I’m sleeping……kidding….sort of!  I like to play around on the guitar, read, listen to music, and bake.

I have been happily crafting for over 12 years now, and have had fun discovering different techniques and supplies to use.  I've made centerpieces, home decor, wall art, cards, albums, and of course invitations just to name a few things.  I was addicted to paper crafting the minute I got my Cricut.  I got hooked on Close To My Heart when I saw their first amazing Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy.  They are the best cartridges out there!  I became a CTMH consultant in April of 2014 and have had the best time ever since!


Tuesday, February 2, 2016 is our First Challenge Back since our little break.

We hope you are able to carve out some time to play along with us.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!