Tuesday, November 10, 2015

1-Word Challenge Week 2

Welcome back and I hope you have had a chance to take part in our 1-word challenge posted last week. I still think it's so much fun and such a great challenge that I now what to create a layout using only one word..so stay tuned I might just have another inspiring project before the week's out. 

If you have not had the chance to play along yet (and to let all of your friends play along too!!) then no worries because our challenges will now go on for two weeks, so you have until Monday the 16th to enter your creation(s).. or more than one if you're really into it. 

And now for Team B's reveal, if you love them please make sure to head on over to their websites and let them know. 





If you are interested in joining our design team then please make sure to send Jen an email at jenileighdc@gmail.com. We are always looking for new and inspiring designers to join out team! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a card I want to enter for the challenge, but I don't see a link up button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize Melissa. For some reason the link did not come through - thank you for letting me know. I have attached a new link and hope that you still play along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!