Monday, August 10, 2015

Winners Announced for Anything Goes

DT Jen here to showcase some of the beautiful entries that we had last week during our Anything Goes Challenge. Thank you so much to everyone that played along everyone's entry was so beautiful and it was really hard to choose my top three but here they are in no particular order.

I really enjoy seeing all of the mini albums and this one blew me away with the beautiful details and the lovely Zoe paper pack! Thank you so much for sharing this one Jo from Jo's CTMH Craftroom 



I also was a sucker for that beautiful coral shimmer on this project. This one was submitted by Paper DragonFleur and again is really fun. Thanks for sharing with us. 


And finally to round off my top 3 I have chosen to showcase is Lauren from CTMH Craftings. I simply love how she used our new Artristry Cartridge to make and embellish her own pocket scrapbooking layout. Excellent job and thanks for sharing all of the different techniques. 


You ladies can all pick up your Between The Folds Creative Favorite Badge to proudly display your hard work and dedication. 


Thank you to everyone who played along and I hope to see everyone back here tomorrow for a brand new challenge! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I have been busy doing my son's school album so the next challenge is perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your project for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all and thanks to everyone for participating. Looking forward to this week's submissions! DT Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for picking my post Jen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!