Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Meet Our Design Team!

Thanks for checking out this wonderful new challenge blog! We have been very busy putting an inspiring design team together who will bring you wonderful weekly challenges! Some of the upcoming challenges include Back to School, watercolor, pocket scrapbooking, base and bling, cricut cuts, and the list goes on and on. The only rules to follow are to use a product from CTMH and to create a new project following that week's theme.

Each week, on Tuesday, a member from our Design Team will post the new challenge theme along with our team creations. Again scrapbook layouts, cards, 3-D Items, ect.. the list of possibilities is endless as long as they are new and have at least one CTMH item on it (please let us know if it's not obvious.) You will have one week to link up your projects and our DT will be back the following week to choose the winners and to post the new challenge.

If you LOVE CTMH like we do and are so super excited for this challenge blog then please make sure to follow us by email so you never miss a challenge.
_______________________________________________________________________

So let's give you, our loyal and patient readers, a look at some of our new design team members! Remember you can always find our DT's blog links on the left banner of this blog. Feel free to head on over and shop, leave some comments, and even learn some new tricks and techniques. This DT is honestly an excellent and very creative group of ladies!




HI there!! I'm Jen from the "Jen's Messy Studio" blog & facebook. I am a Deaf stay at home mom to 3 boys, Connor (17), Duncan (13) and Aiden (11). My husband, Jeff and I have been married for over 19 years now. I met my husband 19 years ago when he was home on leave from the United State Air Force. After a very brief courtship, we were married 6 months later. I am bi-laterally cochlear implanted with Advanced Bionic's implants.
I have been scrapbooking and rubber stamping for over 12 years now. I have been hooked since the start. I do host crop nights in my home. I joined Close to my Heart in August of 2008 and haven't looked back since then. You’ll see that I will mix up a lot of various products from different companies in my personal artwork.
When I am not in the Studio; you can find me curled up on the couch reading the kindle. I LOVE to read. The boys keep me very busy with their sports also. There are times where you'll find me watching old tv shows from the 90's with my husband.
• May 2013 - Earned Bachelor, Master & PH.D Degree from Close to my Heart
• 2008 – current – Close to my Heart Independent Consultant
• 2004 – 2008 – Stampin’ Up Independent Demonstrator
• 2002 – Started scrapbooking & stamping; freelance

______________________________________________________________________________


Good day! My name is Donna Digby. I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and I have been a Close to My Heart Consultant since January 2013.
Prior to becoming a CTMH Consultant, I owned and operated a scrapbooking store for 9 years. I have been involved in this industry in some way shape or form for over half of my life.
I am passionate about photos and I love sharing my creations with family & friends. I don't have an exact scrapbooking style because I love to push my comfort zone and try new things on a regular basis.
Most of my scrapbooking projects are about my 17 year old daughter, Amy, my 3.5 year old son, TJ, my 11.5 year old pug, Sparkle and my husband of almost 19 years, Trevor.
___________________________________________________________________________________


Hi! I am Jen from JeniLeigh Designs and I am originally from the Saratoga Region in upstate NY. I have always had a passion for scrapbook design and especially for making anything out of paper. When I was little, I would make construction paper cards for my loved ones, scrapbook pages of my friends, poster board collages to hang on my wall, the list was endless as long as I had some construction paper and some scissors. As I got older I realized that these creations were more about providing a special place for me to store my memories, share my passions, or even to provide a loved one something beautiful on a holiday or birthday.

Nowadays, not only do I sell CTMH's beautiful, affordable, and very diverse product line but I also create my own custom designs for birthdays, weddings, home decor, and even to add to apparel. I am also a team member for multiple design teams and have recently launched this brand new CTMH challenge blog. This is an exciting part of my life and I am glad that I get to share my love of creativity with the world!
You can feel free to find me anytime over at my home base JeniLeigh Designs. Here you can see what I have been up to lately, check out my lessons and tutorials, and even take a peak at my latest events and promotions. 


Thanks for checking out our new blog! We will be back here next week showcasing the rest of the design team and getting you as excited as we are about the launch of the new challenges, Aug. 4th!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!