Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Let us meet the other half!

Welcome back and thanks for joining us again! Only one more week to go until we are ready to launch the new challenge blog!! I am so excited and cannot wait. DT Jenileigh here to introduce the second half of our fabulous design team and then I will be coming back next week to launch this exciting new blog, officially! So let's get right down to it. 



Hi! I’m Deb Killian of “PaperHugz” blog and facebook. I live in beautiful Upstate New York and have been a Close To My Heart Consultant since February of 2012. In addition to my CTMH business, I have worked full time as the Residency Program Administrator for Internal Medicine at Upstate Medical University for the past 22 years!
I have been paper crafting for over 15 years and my style is really anything goes! It’s more of a feeling or a mood than a style. Scrapbooking is my first love, followed by DIY home d├ęcor, gift making, card making and anything else paper crafting related! While my full time job has been very rewarding, CTMH ignites a passion for creating that I love to share with others! This passion recently led me to open “PaperHugz Paradise”, my very own scrapbooking workshop and crop space. The only thing better than creating beautiful works of art that celebrate cherished memories, is meeting so many wonderful people that share the same passion.
I couldn’t accomplish half of what I do without the constant support of my soul mate and best friend, Brian for the past 10 years. I have a charming, beautiful and extremely funny 19 year old daughter, Dakota, who continues to amaze me on a daily basis. We are graced with the occasional presence of Brian’s son, Garrett, also 19 years old and we round off our family with our little fluffy, white 3 year old furbabies, Bella and Buddy.
On the rare occasion I am not playing with paper, I can be found spending time with my family and friends. I love to spend time outdoors and take full advantage of the beautiful Upstate NY parks and waterfalls, mostly in the fall when the leaves are changing! My other loves are sunsets and SU Basketball!
________________________________________________________________________



Hi! I'm Terrie Shortsleeve of "Inky Hearts Papercrafting". I'm a stay-at-home military wife of 26 years. My husband has been in the military almost our whole marriage and I was a dependent of my dad before that, so I've been associated with the military almost my whole life. We have one brilliant, beautiful 20-year old daughter who attends university in DC.
I started rubber-stamping at our first assignment in upstate New York in 1992. I initially joined CTMH (then DOTS) in 1996 and was with the company until 2005 when 4 moves in 5 years just did me in as far as my business. I rejoined CTMH in 2013 while my husband was deployed. He was 8,000 miles away and had no way to stop me! LOL
When I'm not in my studio, you're most likely to find me reading on the couch or hiking through the German woods.
___________________________________________________________________

There you have it and what a wonderful creative group of ladies we are showcasing! You can always find our design team on the left banner with links to their personal blogs so always feel free to head on over and show them some love at anytime. 

I hope to see everyone back here next week for our fabulous new beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us a message!